Saturday, August 30, 2014

My first trip to the clinic...

So, I feel pretty crummy.  I've felt pretty crummy for several days now.  I'll spare you the awesome symptoms and let it suffice to say that it isn't pretty.  A decided today was enough and "put his food down.."  with my "waiting it out."  He decided we should made the short trek over to the Health Clinic.  I was not a happy camper about the whole thing, mainly because I just really dislike going to the doctor. 

Long story short... doctor says... intestinal parasite..  joy. 

If you want to read up on the little darlings...  feel free to check them out here.

I'm choosing to believe I have a protozoa... 

Hoping that 5 days of flagyl won't be too rough on my system and that I can start eating more than crackers and pretzels soon. 

I'll spare you any pictures on this one :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment