Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Overwhelmed, Day #1

Today is the first day that my brain was on total overload.  I had 4 kids here, which always seems to coincide with my wanting to get an unrealistic amount of "stuff" done.  It started out with me just needed to gather passport information, which is totally doable during nap time...  IF you have nap time.

Here are the things my mind FORCED me to do:

Complete passport applications for P and M.
Gather all necessary documents for the passports.
Finish my grad school application, request transcripts, and pay the (stupid) $50 fee.
Do 5 loads of laundry.
Empty and refill the dishwasher.
Sweep the kitchen floor and wash the rugs.
Clean out two and a half closets (only 4.5 more to go!).
Box up stuff to sell or donate.
Call about A's medical for Qatar (which we have to repeat in country when we arrive...).
Called the prospective realtor about how to handle the current realtor.  Had A do the handling and now we can hire the prospective realtor.. 
Finish organizing my education board on Pinterest (seriously.. my mind wouldn't let me leave it). 
Took the kids to get passport pictures taken. 
Oh, and blog. 

I'm about to deal with putting the toys that I had in the sale pile [which are now all over the house] back into the sale pile, scoop up the copious amount of black beans that my children were playing with [it was pancake batter duh..], take apart the Thomas track and hide it again, and finish my daughter's closet while she's gone and can't insist that size 2T still fits her 4T body.

I feel like I've had way too much coffee and I didn't even get around to making any today.  Here's hoping these days are few and far between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment