Monday, June 16, 2014

Helpers...



I am the organizer... the packer... list maker...

A weighs the boxes, logs them in, gives me the updated weight total, and waits.

It's a delicate balance.

And then there are these two...



They want to help... all the time.  And this is their idea of helping.  Getting into the boxes I'm about to use, and repeatedly tipping over.  Normally I wouldn't mind, but I feel a sudden urge to pack (I hope that means we're going to sell our house soon!) and try not to do it until A is home.  I was trying to organize and pack my home school stuff in the basement.  I've already organized it into themes etc, but needed to log it all in by box (we have to have a packing list for each box for the shipping company).  I really did get a lot finished and should be able to wrap it all up tomorrow!  Then, onto the kitchen.. 

Here's a quick view of some of it.

I had to give P a job, she was going nuts not helping.  She "organized" the markers and such into a little tote for me.
The rest of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment