Friday, March 21, 2014

Costco

I went to Costco with a friend last night, mom's night off.  I found a couple of treasures for a gluten free family!  Excellent and well priced GF all purpose flour (in a 5# bag!) and large loaves of GF bread.  I immediately began calculating how much flour I could ship with us (5# of flour x 10 = 50#, which is the same as the weight of a piece of luggage)...  Do I want to spend the cash to ship it?  My friend suggested we ask if Costco ships, we did.

C:  Excuse me sir, does Costco ship internationally?
Man:  I don't think so, but we do have locations EVERYWHERE.
C:  Oh!  Do you have one in Doha, Qatar???
Man:  Hmmmm, I'm not sure, but I know there's one in Japan...

Just FYI, there isn't a Costco in Qatar, but there is one in Japan 5,050 miles away... 

Those cheese puffs are pretty amazing too.. GF too!

No comments:

Post a Comment