Thursday, April 16, 2015

First hair cut..

I was brushing P's hair the other day and we were having our usual battle of the wills...  I pull too hard, she screams...

Me:  Look, if you're going to have long hair, we have to brush it and keep it neat.  If you aren't going to let me brush it, we need to cut it..  (thinking this would spur her on to let me finish)...
P:  YES!  Let's cut it off!

...that backfired...

We discussed it for a while and she was determined that she wanted to get a hair cut.  I'm not attached to having long hair, nor am I attached to her having it, but I didn't think she'd be into having it cut.  I haven't had her hair cut, aside from times where I trimmed a little off the ends, so this was a big deal for her.

She and I went today and she LOVED it and is excited to do it again..  I reminded her that it would take time to grow... but she was sure it would only take a few days.. We'll see..


Here she is before:




And after...  she was thrilled! 



No comments:

Post a Comment